Managed IT Support
Our experienced and knowledgeable team understand the issues that may disrupt your business and our clients rely on us to keep their equipment fully functional, minimising downtime and benefiting their business as a whole.
Key benefits of our Hardware and Software Support Agreements include:
- Nationwide coverage
- Up to 2 hour on-site response, with 24 hour cover, 365 days a year
- Access to our In-house Helpdesk facility
- A comprehensive range of Service Level Agreements
- Management Information Reports from our Service Management System
Our expertise in hardware infrastructure support is first class. Whilst we support an extensive range of IT products, devices and peripherals, it is our abilities in the high end server and storage arena where we excel, supporting a wide range of servers, tape drives and tape libraries,DAS, NAS and SAN storage arrays and ISCSI and fibre channel infrastructure products. We are recognised within the industry for our service expertise in these areas. We work closely with manufacturers such as ADIC, Brocade, Dot Hill, Dell/Equallogic, EMC, Fujitsu, HP, IBM, Microsoft, Overland Data, QLogic, SpectraLogic and Tandberg Data.
In addition to the standard benefits included in all of our Support Agreements, Hardware Support includes:
- All parts and labour included – no hidden additional charges
- Loan equipment
- Hot-Swap service
- All makes and models covered
- Manufacturer accredited engineers
As everyone knows, it’s not just hardware that can cause problems. Within any IT infrastructure a complex variety of software applications and utilities combine together to give you the resources you need to manage your business.